Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Captain's bLog: Supplemental.

Sorry for the lack of new posts on the blog over the last few days. I'm sorta taking a week off to recharge my batteries and work on other stuff, but I'll be posting regularly again next week. In the meantime, why not check out the Space: 1970 Facebook page, where I occasionally post images and links that I don't necessarily post here - or maybe some of my other sites?

For more information on my professional writing and other projects, swing by my homepage, Atomic Pulp, and my Atomic Pulp blog. Or maybe read some of my more than 500 DVD and Blu-ray reviews at DVD Late Show. And the Mills Movie Poster Vault celebrates the diversity of my - and my wife's - love of cinema and cinema art.

I'm also on Facebook and Twitter. (BTW - I always announce new Space: 1970 updates at both places.)

New posts on Monday (maybe sooner). Don't touch that dial...

3 comments:

  1. Pigs in Space
    http://gizmodo.com/5829709/someone-actually-made-plans-to-send-pigs-to-space

    Dovetails beautifully with NASA's new primary mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my Man From Atlantis discs yesterday. Look for reviews early in the week!

    ReplyDelete