Thursday, April 1, 2010

Space Babe: Ornelia Muti

Exotic Ornella Muti as Princess Aura in the 1980 film, Flash Gordon. In a movie loaded with gorgeous, glamorous space babes, it's Ming the Merciless' sexy scion that stands out - sultry, sly, scheming, and stunningly sexual.

The lovely Ms. Muti is a huge star in her native Italy, having appeared in over a hundred films and television shows. In 1994, readers of the magazine Class, voted her the "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World." Of course, they didn't specify which world - I'd say she's definitely the title holder on Mongo... and possibly the sexiest space princess ever!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, she was such an exotic babe. Even as a kid I could recognize that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's the template upon which all interstellar femme fatales should be based. Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look! Water is leaking from her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember, never try to have a telepathic chat with your GF if an Alien Princess is astride your lap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @labsenpai, that never happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only saw this movie for the first time last night and I can honestly say that I have not seen another space babe that even remotely compares to Aura. Why did I wait for so long to see this movie? I blame my friends.

    ReplyDelete